You are able to add members into specific group positions. These positions can grant members administrative privileges over the group in order to perform specific changes.
Adding Members into Group Positions
1. From the dashboard, click Engagement or the clock icon on the left.
2. Click Groups.
3. Click on the group name you would like to add the position to.
4. Click Settings.
5. In the Group Positions section, click Assign Position.
6. A few fields are displayed:
- Position - Select the name of the position.
- Is Group Admin - Gives the member administrative privileges over the group. Eg. Add/remove members, edit/delete discussions, add/remove documents, create/edit/delete events, send email, etc.
- Member - A list of group members who can take the position.
7. Click Save when done.