Members can join groups to participate in discussions, attend group specific events, view documents and email fellow members. To learn how to create a new Group, follow the steps below:
Creating a Group
1. From the dashboard, click Engagement or the clock icon on the left.
2. Click Groups.
3. Click the Create A Group button.
4. Fill in the fields on the page:
- Group Name - The name of the group.
- Entities - The type of member who will be joining this group.
- Group Category - The category this group falls under. To learn more about group categories, click here.
- Description - The full description of the group. This is displayed when a non-group member clicks the About Group button.
- Short Description - A teaser or short description of the group.
- Cover Image - Displays the image when a non-group member clicks the About Group button.
- Group Image - Display the image on the Group List page.
5. Click Save.