Manage Group Categories allows you to categorize your groups. Groups can then be filtered by categories on the Groups page, making it easier to search for what you are looking for.
1. Click Home or the house icon on the left.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Manage Group Categories.
4. The page will display a list of existing Group Categories.
Add Group Category:
1. To add a new Group Category, click Add Group Category.
2. Enter the new Group Category's name.
3. Click Save.
1. To edit a Group Category, click the down arrow on the right, on the same row as the category.
2. Click Edit.
3. Enter the changes.
4. Click Save once done.
1. To remove a Group Category, click the down arrow on the right, on the same row as the category.
2. Click Delete.
3. Click OK to confirm the removal of the Group Category.
Note: If the Delete option is greyed out or disabled, this means that there are groups within that category. You must unassign the groups from this category in order to proceed. Click here to learn more about how to remove a group from the assigned category.