You are able to add Officers and assign specific positions to members per term. Before you select the officers you have to create the Officer Position.
- Click Home or the house icon on the left.
- Click Settings.
- Click Officers Settings. This page has two areas: Settings and Account Positions.
- Title - Here, you can name the list of officers as per your organization's preferences (e.g. Executives, Officers, etc.)
- Start Month - This is the month when the position starts.
This section allows you to add, edit, or remove positions. There is a popup window with several fields which displays the current position:
- Name - Title of the position.
- Code - Code of the position.
- Maximum Number- The maximum number of members/people who can be in this position for the term.
- Allow Empty - Allows the position to be empty.
- Roles - Automatically assign special access levels if the person is given this role. E.g., if there is a position name Website Administrator, the role you can set is Administrator. This way the member/person would be able to edit the website and more.
Note: You can click the Add button to add new positions.
To learn how to assign members/people to the positions, please read the article called Assigning Officers