Finance Settings allow you to define the currency accepted on the account, the payment account, and the financial notifications.
Accessing the Finance Settings
- Click Home or the house icon on the left.
- Click Settings.
- Click Finance Settings in the E-commerce section.
- This area allows you to set and update the account's finance settings.
This section sets the business number, invoice comments, and logo.
- Business Number - Unique business identifier for your organization.
- Business Number Description - The description of the business number.
- Invoice Comment - Comment which is added to the invoices.
- Invoice Logo - The logo which will appear on the invoices
Financial Notifications Settings
This section controls which email templates are used for invoices and PDF attachments.
Note: Please edit with care should you wish to update these templates as incorrect edits can lead to broken email templates.
- Invoice Message Template - This template is used when sending an invoice for products, donations, and/or membership, which are not free.
- Attachment Message Template - This is the invoice attachment template that is sent with invoice.
- Order HTML Template - This template is used when sending an invoice for products, donations, and/or membership which are free.
- Order PDF Template - This is the attachment in the email for the above.
Payment Account and Currency
In this section, you have options to view or change the payment account and accepted currencies.
- Account Finance Settings - This section displays the default currency and allows you to change the payment account.
- Account Currency - The default currency used for all financial records.
- Supported Currencies - This section allows you to add more supported currencies. Additional currencies can be used in the Events module only.
- Payment Account - This section displays the current payment accounts and allows you to add more by clicking the Add button. You can also edit or delete the payment accounts by clicking on the corresponding buttons.
Note: You are not able to delete the payment account if there are transactions or saved credit cards attached to it or if the payment account is set as the default payment account.