Renewal Settings allow you to setup automatic reminder emails to members about their upcoming membership renewal.
Note: You can add more than one reminder.
Adding Automatic Reminders
1. Navigate to the Membership Type page. On this page, click on the Renewal Settings tab.
2. Click the Add Sequence button.
3. You will now see a few fields which will help you create the reminder:
- Name - The name of the reminder.
- When? - The number of days before the member's expiration date when the email is sent.
- Email Template - The email template that will be sent to the member.
4. Click Save when done.
5. You will now see the sequence being displayed on the page. On the right, you are able to click on the down arrow to see options:
- Preview - Allows you to see a list of members who will be receiving the renewal email, as of the date displayed.
- Edit - Allows you to edit the reminder.
- Make Active - Activates the reminder to make it go live.
- History - Provides a history of which members received the renewal emails.
- Delete - Deletes the reminder .