Note: Renaming an image or folder will break the link to the image. If this image was used any where on the site, it will display as a broken image.
Image Library Details
1. When you are in the image library there are several folders on the right:
- MemberNova Images (locked) - These images were added by MemberNova to assist the organization. Feel free to use any of these images.
- Organization Images (locked) - This folder is used to store images from your organization if you have a child account. If this folder is empty, you are not a child account.
- Admin - A folder which administrators can use.
- My Images - A folder which is commonly used to store your images.
- Photo Albums (locked) - A folder which pulls images from Photo Albums.
Note: If a folder says (locked) beside it, you are not able to add images into this folder.
When you right click on a folder, you will see several options.
- New Subfolder - This allows you to create a subfolder in the Admin or My Images folder.
- Rename - This allows you to rename a subfolder.
- Delete - This allows you to delete a subfolder.
Add an image and other options
Above the images there is a menu bar with four options:
- Upload - Allows you to add more images into the image library.
- Refresh - Refreshes the image library to display any changes.
- Settings - This provides view, display, and sort options:
- View - Ability to select Thumbnail or List view.
- Display - Can hide the File Name, Date, and File Size.
- Sorting - Provides four sort options: File Name, Date, Size, Extension.
- Maximize - This enlarges the window to full screen.
When you right click on an image, you'll see several options:
- Select - Chooses the image to be used. You can also double click over the image for this same action.
- View - Displays the image in a pop up window.
- Download - Downloads the image to your computer.
- Rename - Renames the image.
- Delete - Moves the image to the Deleted Image Archive. If this was image was used anywhere on the website it will display as a broken link.