Your organization can customize the settings within the Groups module to restrict sending emails. If you do not see an Email tab or are unable to compose an email, please reach out to your organization’s AMS/IT team for assistance.
Send Emails to Group Members
- From the Dashboard, click Engagement or the clock icon on the left menu.
- Click Groups to see the list of groups.
- Click on the Group Name that contains the member(s) that you want to send the email to.
- Click on the Email tab, then select New Email button.
Step 1 - Select the recipients who will receive the email
- + Icon - Expands the group of recipients to allow you to select from the different lists.
- Expand - Displays the recipients in the list, this way a single recipient or more can be selected.
Step 2 - Compose your email
- Subject - Enter the email's subject.
- Insert Mail Merge Fields - Allows you to insert mail merge fields into the message content textbox. Click here to learn more.
- Message Editor - The content of the email.
Step 3 - Attach files and documents
You can share documents through email attachments. Click here to learn more.
Step 4 - Select additional Email options
- Copy me on this email - Sends a copy of the email to your primary email address.
Step 5 - Send the Email
- Send right now - This sends the email right away.
- Schedule - This allows you to select a later time and date to send the email. Click here to learn more.
You now can click one of three buttons:
- Save as Draft - This saves the whole email as a draft for later use.
- Send to Myself - This sends the email as a test to yourself.
- Send - This send the email to the recipients.