You can add a YouTube video to a widget or story. This way the video will be embedded and display right within your website.
Adding a YouTube Video
1. Go to YouTube and find the video you wish to embed.
2. Click on the Share link, located below the video.
3. Click on the Embed link, then copy the code that appears.
4. Return to your widget or story and click on the Embed Media icon on the online editor menu bar.
5. A blank Embed Media Dialog window will appear. Paste the copied content into the field.
6. Click the OK button.
7. The video will now appear within the widget or story.