In order to create a link to a document that has been uploaded to MemberNova, you will first need to find the document's URL or website address.
Finding the Document's URL/Address
- From the Documents area, click Get Link on the same line as the document you would like the URL/address for.
- A box will appear with the URL highlighted. Please copy the text that appears.
- To copy the address on a Windows device, highlight the URL with your mouse cursors and push CTRL + C on your keyboard
- To copy the address on a macOS device, highlight the URL with your mouse cursors and push COMMAND + C on your keyboard
- You can then use the copied URL anywhere you need to link to the document.