Merge Fields allow dynamic content in your email. It will pull the field from the member's profile or account to populate the email. All merge fields have dollar signs ($) around them.
1. While writing content in your email you can use a merge field to display certain information pulled from the system. In the Templates and Merge Fields area in Step 2, you will see a few drop down boxes. Click on one of the drop down boxes for the type of data you are looking to display.
2. Find the field you would like to enter into the email and select it.
3. The merge field will be automatically entered into the email where you cursor was.
4. Can you move the merge field by cutting and pasting. Merge field's font and size can also be changed.
5. Once done, proceed completing the email.