To reach out to fellow group members, you can send an email.
Send Emails to Group Members
- From the Dashboard, click Engagement or the clock icon on the left menu.
- Click Groups, to see the list of groups.
- Click on the Group Name that contains the member(s) that you want to send the email to.
- Click on the Email tab, then select New Email button.
There will be a few steps to create an email:
Step 1 - Select the recipients who will receive the email.
- + Icon - Expands the group of recipients to allow you to select from the different lists.
- Expand - Displays the recipients in the list, this way a single recipient or more can be selected.
Step 2 - Enter the Subject, Templates, Merge fields, and the Email's content
- Subject - Enter the email's subject.
Select Template - A drop down box that lets you select which template you would like to use.
- System - Displays the prebuilt MemberNova templates.
- Custom - Displays templates which were created by the Organization.
- Insert Mail Merge Fields - Allows you to insert mail merge fields into the message area.
- Message Editor - The content of the email.
Step 4 - Allows you to select additional options.
- Send a list of recipients as an attachment - This adds a text file attachment to the email which contains a list of the recipients' names, so other recipients will know who else received the email.
- Copy me on this email - Sends a copy of the email to your primary email address.
Step 5 - Allows you to send the email
- Send right now - This sends the email right away.
- Schedule - This allows you to select a later time and date to send the email.
You now can click one of three buttons.
- Save as Draft - This saves the whole email as a draft for later use.
- Send to Myself - This sends the email as a test to yourself.
- Send - This send the email to the recipients.