If you are unable to login or you forgot your password, the following steps will be able to assist you by retrieving your login name is and resetting your password.
Retrieve Login Name and Reset Password
1. Please go to the Organization's website and click on Member Login near the top right.
2. Click on the Forgot Login? link.
3. You will be taken to the Retrieve Login Information page. Enter your email address (and optionally your last name) then click on the Submit button.
4a. If your profile was found, you should see a message indicating that an email has been sent to your email address. Proceed to step 5.
4b. If your profile was not found you will see a message indicating that we could not find your account. It is recommended that you try again or contact the Website Administrator for further assistance.
4c. If your membership has expired, you will see a message at the top indicating "Your membership has expired. Please contact your organization for the process of renewal." If this occurs, contact the Organization for assistance on how to renew your membership.
5. Open your email client and find the email that was sent. Click on the link within the email to reset your password.
6. You will now be on the Reset Password page. You will see your Login Name at the top of the page along with two password fields for you to change the password. Note down the login name and password change, and click on the Submit button.
7. Once successfully changed, you will be automatically logged in and placed on the dashboard.